Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Welcome

I don't have a plan for my life। I have ideas, hopes and dreams but there is not a goal or endpoint I am racing towards. What I do with my life has a kind of randomness to it and I sometimes don't take it all seriously. You will come to find out that I am impatient, irresponsible and sometimes just an asshole among other things. But despite my sometimes paltry life, I have experienced moments where my randomness and fate seem to collide and result in some luck. Luck Points is the name of my blog and will be discussed further in later posts but I will start off now by telling you that everyone has luck points and when you cash those points in, you just may experience one of the greatest moments of your life. And although I don't think I have done anything entirely extraordinary with my life I have somehow received an endless supply of luck points. This is my journey to figure it all out.








No comments:

Post a Comment